It is with great excitement that I would like to announce the launch of the mobile version of the mincovlaw.com website.
After two weeks of on-and-off coding, it now looks that everything works as intended.
If you notice a bug, a glitch or have a suggestion, I would really appreciate if you left your comments below.
On December 4, 2012, I delivered an "Intellectual Property in Plain English" seminar to over 60 members of Vancouver Business Network.
Those who attended the seminar walked away with:
– 5 big ideas about intellectual property and the law in general that will answer 80% of all questions about IP;
– 5 reasons to register trademarks;
– 7 one-word shortcuts to instantly identify different types of intellectual property.
Below, you can watch highlights and testimonials from the seminar.
If you would like to see the whole seminar, please sign up in the form below.
As of today and all the way up to January 7, 2013, this image complements my standard email signature. Don’t believe me? Go to our Contacts page, send me a meaningful email, and you will see for yourself!
As of today, Mincov Law Corporation is a proud member of International Trademark Association (INTA). Looking forward to connecting with bright and awesome trademarks people from across the planet!
On November 28, 2012, Jacob Kojfman and I were invited to sit on the panel for a lawyer workshop at the UBC eProjects. I just got a testimonial from the students. After marrying it with the signatures I received from the same students on a thank-you card, this is how it looks like:
I will be delivering an information-packed presentation on intellectual property at the VBN (Vancouver Business Network) meetup on December 4, 2012.
You will walk away with at least:
– 5 big ideas about intellectual property and the law in general that will answer 80% of your questions about IP;
– 5 reasons to register your trademarks;
– 7 one-word shortcuts that will allow you to instantly identify different types of intellectual property.
You will never be intimidated by IP and IP lawyers again!
Please RSVP for the event at MEETUP.COM.
This is an event you and your business can’t afford to miss.
This is to let you know that you can now view Canadian Copyright, Trademarks and Patent Regulations on our website:
Industrial Designs Regulations
Patent Designs Regulations
More Cases Uploaded
Tags:Small BusinessNew Copyright ActFair DealingCollectivismPhilosophy